Friday, February 5, 2010

A New Era

My boyfriend and I have just recently moved in together about six months ago amd thins arent the same as the used to be. I thought things would get better but.... Anyway thats not the topic. I was just wondering what responsibilities who should have. Who washes the dishes, takes out the garbage, and mops the floor. Who washes the clothes and who pays the bills? Or should everything be fifty-fifty? Does it depend on who makes the most money or who makes it home first? I believe some men are still stuck in 1900's where the me go out and work and the women stay home and take care or the kids and do all the housework, What they fail to realize is things are not that way anymore. Women have careers now, we go out an work nine to fives and are still expected to take care everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment